Let’s say goodbye to sweet summer days and say hello to the colder weather this coming autumn. It may sound bad news for outdoor people, but it is an excellent time for Xbox One gamers out there. The coming mid-September to October has loads of games to entertain players during the season. The list of games is long enough for players to forget the weather outside and enjoy their stay at home.
The List Of Upcoming Games
Players can leave the stress and anxiety behind as they wonder at the great games they are going to expect this month of September to October. The heavy hitters in the list consist of Shadow of the Tomb Raider, and the much awaited Red Dead Redemption 2. However, these titles are just icing on the cake compared to what the upcoming two months have in store for Xbox One owners.
- NBA 2k19 – NBA games don’t change much year after year, but it continues to entertain everyone with its simplistic gameplay. It’s the kind of entertainment which actively simulates what we see during a real NBA match. NBA 2k19 will be out for Xbox One on September 11, 2018, with Lebron James for L.A Lakers as the cover.
- Shadow Of The Tomb Raider– It is the third game from the reboot of its franchise. Xbox One players will see a darker and more violent Lara Croft as she tries to stop the upcoming Mayan apocalypse. Tomb Raider games have entertained countless players across the globe, and we can expect that it will continue to be that way after seeing the trailers for Shadow of the Tomb Raider. The game will come out of the stores on September 14.
- Assassins Creed Odyssey– The assassins are now moving towards Ancient Greece after completing their missions in Ancient Egypt on the previous game. Assassins Creed Odyssey has two new protagonists to choose from. The game managed to incorporate a male and female character to give players option in choosing their gender. In this installment of the game, the player is a descendant of a renowned Spartan hero who tries to complete a journey in the past to make things right for the future. Assassins Creed Odyssey will be available in stores on October 5, 2018.
- Call Of Duty Black Ops 4–Call of Duty Black Ops 4 is more of a specialized multiplayer game compared to the previous titles from Call of Duty. There will be no campaign mode for this Call of Duty franchise. However, aside from the Deathmatch and the Zombie mode, it will have another game mode called “Blackout” It is used to compensate for the loss of the latter. Blackout mode is like a Fortnite’ish battle-royale game mode for online multiplayer gaming. It will be out for Xbox One on October 12.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Gamers are waiting for Red Dead Redemption 2 for years after the release of the first game way back in 2010 for the Xbox and PlayStation 3. It is a third person interactive shooter, much like Grand Theft Auto, but with a deep story. Players can explore the open world for missions and side quests while meeting other characters in the game. Gamers are expecting it to become one of the most spectacular game titles of 2018, or if not, it will surely take the top spot. Mark October 26 on the calendar as stores release Red Dead Redemption 2 for $59.99.
There you have it, Xbox One owners. The games above will undoubtedly become good additions to your collection of games. It will keep you satisfied for a good extent until big title release comes in November and December.